Information Security Analyst
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the position:
Netskope is looking for an Information Security Analyst on the Threat and Vulnerability Management team. This position will focus on the identification and proactive mitigation of Netskope’s attack surface, threat landscape, security gaps, and cyber threats which could impact the business. In addition, this role will be responsible for performing the vulnerability management function such as finding, reporting, and supporting business units in their vulnerability remediation efforts.
- Monitor, analyze, and triage security events to ensure we maintain a strong security posture
- Provide Incident Response support when actionable security incidents are identified
- Evaluate and leverage security-focused products (such as application security scanners, endpoint security, vulnerability management, data loss prevention, etc.)
- Support and monitor access control management solutions and processes
- Perform 3rd party security assessments for new and renewing vendors
- Work with the business on customer security assessments and questionnaires
- Conduct security architecture reviews to assess technical and business risk; recommend ways to improve and update the security posture
- Work closely with the IT teams to review configurations, hardening and controls in diverse environments
- Maintain strong knowledge of recent security vulnerabilities, attack vectors, attack methods, and remediation techniques
- Develop security standards and best practices for the whole organization
- 1- 3 years of experience in Security
- Must have knowledge with tools Tenable, Qualys, NMAP, SCAPY, and other tools.
- Must have the ability to understand hardening guidelines for new technologies and
applications being adopted by Netskope.
- Understanding of containerization and containerized applications, their security
weaknesses and how to secure them
- Must have an understanding of patch automation, security orchestration, and
management tooling for on premise, private cloud, and cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of OWASP Web and Mobile Top 10 vulnerabilities and identifying them.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other application and network level protocols.
- Knowledge of Cloud Applications like AWS, Azure and other SAAS Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, curious, knowledgeable pertaining to news and current events.
- Ability to be effective in a remote global work environment
- Should possess relevant university degree and/or professional
qualifications/certification (e.g. CEH, OSCP)
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Highlands Ranch, CO, United … Highlands Ranch, CO, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 67K - 112K * USD 67K+ *
Cybersecurity Operations Analyst, Applied CryptographyAutomation Certificate management Cloud Compliance Cryptography Encryption FIPS 140-2 +2
Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +2
Boston, Massachusetts, United States Boston, Massachusetts, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 99K USD 52K+
Global Atlantic Financial Group
Analyst, Cyber Threat and VulnerabilityActive Directory AWS Azure C CEH CISSP Cloud +38
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Fertility benefits +10
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs