Santa Clara, California, United States
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
About Digital Technology
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we're Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth. We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
What you get to do in this role:
Please Note: This position will include supporting our US Federal customers.
This position requires passing a ServiceNow background screening, USFedPASS (US Federal Personnel Authorization Screening Standards). This includes a credit check, criminal/misdemeanor check and taking a drug test.
Any employment is contingent upon passing the screening. Due to Federal requirements, only US citizens, US naturalized citizens or US Permanent Residents, holding a green card, will be considered.
- Handling Now system baselines, scanning, and managing vulnerabilities/compliance results
- Assess security risks and impact of issues pertaining to ServiceNow.
- Work with stakeholders to provide triage and remediation recommendations.
- Partner with compliance teams to ensure appropriate level of risk management
To be successful in this role you have:
- Linux or Unix experience
- Understanding of ServiceNow platform is preferred but not required
- Managed vulnerability and/or configuration management scan tools
- Worked with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud platforms
- Familiarity with container solutions (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Understanding and experience with federal, PCI compliance and security frameworks
- Familiarity with infrastructure vulnerabilities and risk assessment.
- Fundamental understanding of systems and network engineering
- An analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and defensive security tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Experience with remote collaboration.
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
- Adaptable to evolving situations
- Masters degree in computer science or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Toronto, Ontario, Canada Toronto, Ontario, Canada Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 132K - 190K * USD 132K+ *
Sr. Manager/Director Security Engineering and OperationsBlockchain C Cloud Compliance Crypto ISO 27001 NIST +4
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +11
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs