Cyber Security IAM Lead Specialist to H&M Group
H&M GroupWe are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way.
H&M Group is on a journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today and tomorrow. Through collaboration, innovation, and technology we challenge ourselves and the industry. To cater to the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, our tech organisation delivers solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
To provide a secure, trustworthy and always available experience to our customers, we are now establishing the H&M Group Cyber Security center of excellence. We are a global and diverse team of security engineers, specialists, analysts and architects whose main mission is to protect our customers, colleagues and company. Together we manage core security capabilities, build a culture of security, enable teams to create secure tech, and detect and manage threats. By joining this fast-growing center for excellence, you will have the opportunity to truly make an impact for millions of customers and employees.
As the fashion and retail industries are changing, H&M Group need to manage security risks that comes with that. This is where you come in. We are looking for you who would love to transform the way we manage and protect digital identities.
We are looking for a strong Identity Access Management principal leader and specialist that can drive our delivery and services portfolio. Your mission is to help the business achieve its objectives in a safe and secure manner.
You will ensure that core capabilities are in place to manage the identity and access lifecycles in an effective, efficient and secure way. You will grow and mature the internal and external organization, from individual team members to our managed services partners. You will drive risk management work related to the IAM area, improve the security posture to meet current and emerging threats, and proactively work with compliance to policies and regulations. Furthermore, you will drive the IAM strategy and roadmap and identify opportunities for improvements.
The IAM landscape will transform under your supervision, and you and your team will work with business stakeholders, architects, colleagues and partners to evolve the delivery of processes, services and technology across critical areas like Access Management (AM), Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Entitlement Management and Directories.
The position offers a lot of freedom and decisions on how to achieve the goals that are set. You will be part of the extended cyber security leadership that will set the direction and goals and contribute to the cyber security strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder management to ensure that the IAM program meets the needs of the business and complies with all relevant laws, regulations and enforcing company policies and procedures related to identity and access management.
- IAM area and team level budgeting, planning, roadmap.
- Managing the IAM teams and ensuring the teams are meeting operational and performance objectives.
- Responding to audit findings, prioritizing remediation measures and manage the budget for the IAM area including staff, contracts and technology.
- Identify demands, objectives and key results and define and monitor supporting KPIs and metrics.
- Manage and improve IAM specific processes, dependencies and integrations.
- Monitoring of user activity in the identity and access management system.
- Reporting on identity and access management system performance.
- Identifying and addressing identity and access management issues.
- Ensure the availability, stability, performance and security of the IAM platforms and services.
- Assess and manage risks to the effectiveness and security of the IAM platforms and services to protect against current and emerging threats.
- Manage the continuous design, development, deployment and maintenance of IAM services and applications.
To fit in this role, we believe you have 10+ years' experience as an engineering and IAM specialist and team leader, preferably within retail or e-commerce, using and implementing modern technologies in complex organisations at scale. You have strong leadership skills and experience from staff responsibility, and you excel at stakeholder management collaboration across business units. You also have experience from working in an engineering or DevOps team using agile methodologies. We also believe you have the ability to practice creative and critical thinking by adding ideas and solutions to ongoing challenges with outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving thinking. In addition to this;
We believe that you:
- Have a track record of successful IAM deliveries in complex and large environments, both operations and change programs/projects.
- Have experience from designing, implementing, and deploying IAM/IGA solutions in an enterprise environment, and driving IAM process change and implementation activities.
- Have a proven ability to drive and catalyst the creation, maintenance, and enforcement of policies and procedures to ensure effective provisioning, de-provisioning, and entitlements of identities and accesses.
- Have managed end to end delivery of projects with hands on involvement in the development and configuration of products around IAM.
- Have a security mindset and general knowledge around security concepts to go with it.
- Have experience from Microsoft Azure AD, Active Directory, or other IdP, IAM/IGA providers as well as PAM solutions.
- Have experience with at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Are an experienced leader that understands team dynamics and personal development of staff.
- Have good collaboration and communications skills.
Holding a relevant certification is meriting: CISSP, CISM, CompTia Security+, Identity Management Institute (IMI) certifications.
In addition, we truly want you to be passionate and proud of your achievements, and that you share this with your colleagues.
Working with tech at H&M Group
Shaping the future of fashion with people, data, and tech. The fashion and retail industries are going through a transformation, driven by customers' technology and sustainability expectations. At H&M Group, we want to shape the future of fashion and lifestyle by harnessing the power of smart tech and data. With our 74-year history of innovation, we understand the need to collaborate and co-create with engineers and tech specialists around the world to achieve our vision.
What we offer!
You are joining a unique value-driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, flexible work life, learning communities, wellness benefits, parental benefits etc. There are endless opportunities to experiment and grow in any direction that you want, and when you grow, we grow. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future.
H&M Group is a value-driven company that wants to lead the way to a more inclusive environment. We are committed to create an inclusive & diverse workplace with a culture that is dynamic and innovative.
We welcome your application regardless of who you are, where you’re from and what you like.
We welcome applicants with different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We welcome all applicants to strengthen our innovative and diverse culture.
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 22nd of December 2022. We will review and interview applicants on-going. If you have questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Oskar Persson at email@example.com.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs