Senior Solutions Architect, Prisma Cloud - Visibility, Compliance, and Security (EMEA)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Palo Alto NetworksPalo Alto Networks enables your team to prevent successful cyberattacks with an automated approach that delivers consistent security across cloud, network and mobile.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our field Solutions Architecture team as an Architect specializing in Prisma Cloud Workload Protection and Prisma Cloud Security Posture Management. This role will be focused on helping to collaboratively architect and drive adoption of the Prisma Cloud platform. The ideal candidate is both a technical specialist and a compelling, proficient communicator with engineering as well as executive-level partners.
Ideal candidates have a background in writing code, and understand typical requirements of vulnerability management, compliance, cloud-native compute infrastructure, and microservices architectures. This background and understanding will empower them to discern and articulate Cloud Workload Protection (CWP/CSPM) and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) use cases that deliver tangible value in a compelling way to help win new business. This position requires someone to work across industry verticals and cross-functionally internally.
This is a technical role that directly supports the sales delivery of quota. You are measured by your expertise and by your ability to lead to customer wins.
- Lead technical discovery workshops and conversations to establish new CWP/CSPM business opportunities, expand existing business relationships, and help ensure we are meeting the evolving CWP/CSPM technology needs of our customers
- Work with customer engineering and business teams, as well as internal account and sales teams across multiple verticals, to architect and implement CWP/CSPM proof of value (PoV) use cases
- Collaborate with product management to accelerate the product-market fit
- Collaborate with product marketing to craft, refine use case and product-line messaging
- Help the field teams stay ahead of the competitive landscape and industry trends
- Travel within the designated region - 25%
- Good understanding of tools such as Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD (Jenkins, Github, etc)
- Background in the following is required – microservices container-based architecture, Kubernetes, and web application development
- Programming experience in a higher-level language such as NodeJS, Ruby, Chef, Puppet, YAML, JSON, Python
- In-depth experience in one or more of the following CSPs: AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP installation configuration and administration of security features and services
- Validated sales skills working with very technical and highly detail oriented customers in large enterprises
- 8+ years operating in pre-sales SaaS or PaaS engagements with enterprise organizations - experience handling enterprise sales engagements with multi-tiered and matrixed organizations
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically on your feet, while being persuasive and credible
- Strong organizational, project management, and listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven collaboration skills within cross-functional organizations
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our Solutions Architects (SA) Teams come in. Our SA Team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe, and help to educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our SA Team, you help support the sales team with technical expertise and guidance when establishing trust with key clients. You are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredible complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
More jobs like this
Hybrid - WFH/Manchester, United … Hybrid - WFH/Manchester, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 56K - 104K * USD 56K+ *
Senior Security ArchitectCISSP Cloud Compliance DevOps E-commerce Governance ISO 27001 +7
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Fitness / gym Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs