C002548 Cyber Security Technical Support (NS) - FRI 9 Dec
Mons, Wallonia, Belgium
Deadline Date: Friday 9 December 2022
Requirement: Cyber Security Technical Support
Location: Mons, BE
Full time on-site: Yes
NATO Grade: A/97
Total Scope of the request (hours): 1,254
Required Start Date: 16 January 2023
End Contract Date: 31 December 2023
Required Security Clearance: NATO SECRET
Duties & Role:
The contracted individual must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision. The contracted individual will be asked to support the development of one or more technical deliverables and/or provide exercise support in execution of projects undertaken within the 2023 calendar year.
The work will be executed on site at the NCI Agency offices in Mons, Belgium.
Progress review meetings shall be held regularly, at least once per week, with the NCI Agency task leads.
There may be limited travel required, specifically to Brussels, Belgium and/or The Hague, Netherlands.
Skill, Knowledge & Experience:
- The candidate must have a currently active NATO SECRET security clearance
The required skillset for the contracted individual is extensive knowledge and experience (more than 3 years) in the following areas:
- Solid knowledge of cyber security, including boundary protection, encryption, identity and access management, monitoring and detection, incidence response, vulnerability assessments, and risk management
- Proven ability to deliver technology/systems/solutions/capabilities for industry, government, or military
- Knowledge and experience in executing implementation projects together with industry in the cyber security area, including proven ability to develop statements of work and system requirements statements.
- Extensive knowledge of modern communication and Internet Protocol (IP) based networking technologies and systems including security aspects.
- 3 years extensive experience with PKI System development, design, management.
- Extensive knowledge of Information security and Cryptography (symmetric and asymmetric encryption, public key infrastructure (PKI) encryption, public key encryption, hash functions, digital signatures, digital certificates).
- Working knowledge of router and switches configuration.
- Practical experience in Windows Servers, RHEL and VMware system administration.
- Knowledge of the principles of computer and communications security, networking, and vulnerabilities of modern operating systems and applications.
- Experience with SQL database administration.
- Extensive experience in operating systems backup and restore.
- Practical experience in scripting (Python, Powershell).
- Practical experience in SSL, TLS, and OpenSSL.
- VMware (VCA, VCP) and Linux RHEL system administration
- CISCO CCNA
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- Experience in development and implementation of computer security policies.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs