Cyber Security Analyst
Posted 8 months ago
Come join the battle against web threats! We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as a Cyber Security Analysts on our research team. You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from our customers' traffic and help clean up the internet from bad bots.
What will you do?
- Threat management - Be an expert in the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data, and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - As a cybersecurity analyst, you will keep the detection mechanism an advanced, state-of-the-art, and accurate solution for our clients.
- Research and map new attacks and cyber trends
- Lead dedicated research for our VIP customers, optimize the system, and develop additional unique detections for the product.
What do you need?
- Extensive understanding of the cybersecurity landscape
- Hands-on experience (3+ years) with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions, etc.)
- Experience with SQL, experience with BQ - Advantage
- Experience with Python (specifically in data analysis) - Pandas, NumPyGood English (Reading and Writing)
- Cybersecurity threats understanding and research experience
- Visualization tools experience (redash, tableau, kibana, looker - advantage)
- Familiarity with statistical methods such as quantiles, regression, etc.
- Self-motivated and independent
Nice to have
- Project management skills
- Technological unit alumni
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics
Job region(s): Middle East
Job stats: 15 1 0