Senior Software Engineer - Security Engineering
Posted 5 months ago
About the Role
As a Software Engineer, you will be working with the team to drive the architecture, design and development of core DLP overall solution (including endpoint security systems and related components to parse/identify sensitive files/content with large-scale performance, and innovative technologies to intercept/monitor all the possible leaking channels on the devices). You will be in a critical role driving the collaboration from multiple engineering teams to achieve the goal and work closely with stakeholders for the overall solution.
- Participate in architect, design and product requirement analysis of endpoint DLP/EDR system development.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, partners to build scalable and high-performance solutions to empower enterprise level DLP and policy violation prevention solutions.
- Responsible for improving, iterating features and quality of the endpoint product.
- Navigate a fast-paced Agile environment requiring independent self-direction with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Drive endpoint security agents crossing multiple platforms (Mac OSX, Windows, Linux) with innovative ideas for evolving and iterating the efficacy of identifying and tracing sensitive information/files from leaking via various channels such as external cloud, IMs, and peripherals.
- Collaborate with distributed teams globally across different time zones.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming and lua/shell/batch scripting.
- 2+ years of experience in endpoint software development (Windows/Mac).
- Excellent Debugging and Software Development skills.
- Very good understanding of Security Concepts and strong Computer Science fundamentals. • Excellent communication (oral, written, and active listening) and teamwork skills.
- Mac OSX development experience is desirable.
- Experience in system low-level, API hooking, kernel module/driver development is a plus.
- Fluency in Chinese is a plus.