Application Security Design Architect
Have you worked side by side with teams gathering and documenting information so that they can perform architectural reviews? Are you familiar with the SDLC? Then you might be Fivesky's next Application Security Design Architect.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of systems application, SDLC documentation, and strong Visio and Excel skills.
- 1+ years of experience working to enforce application standards in an enterprise environment.
What you’ve done:
- Worked within an enterprise environment working closely with the systems team that is responsible for setting and maintaining the standard for corporate assets.
- Worked across the organization to identify non-compliant applications.
- You have been responsible for documenting best practices, spearheading standardization efforts, and working to reduce the risk.
- Gather systems design information in order to supply internal security teams with policies and controls.
- Utilize strong application development and/or application security background; with solid knowledge of SDLC from design to deployment.
What you will do:
- Perform technical assessments, security consulting, and design reviews, to highlight risk, helping internal teams and partners improve security.
- Create, maintain, and conduct auditing requests against formalized Enterprise Security requirements.
- Meet with project managers, and subject matter experts to develop an in-depth plan to bring the acquisition up to company-established standards.
- Follow the established best practices, documentation efforts, and remediation plans concerning acquired applications.
- Collaborate amongst teams to enhance the Enterprise Security Team’s ability to make decisions based on multi-team feedback.
- It would be awesome if you had reverse engineering, hosted cloud, and testing skills.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
More jobs like this
San Jose, CA, United … San Jose, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 69K - 128K * USD 69K+ *
Principal, Product Security ArchitectApplication security Audits Cloud Computer Science Incident response Pentesting Product security +2
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs