Operational Technology Cyber Security Consultant
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
PA ConsultingAn innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future. Our clients adapt and transform, and…
**Please note we are recruiting this opportunity for 2023 start date**
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
PA's Digital Trust and Cyber Security team comprises approximately 100 consultants focused on multiple sectors. Part of this team focuses on Operational Technology (OT) Cyber Security and Critical National Infrastructure across the energy, utilities, manufacturing and transport sectors
Our OT Cyber Security team in the UK is seeking talented consultants, at Analyst to Principal Consultant grades, with demonstrable experience in OT cyber security to support its business growth and new clients in this area.
You will already have a reputation for delivering innovative solutions within a critical infrastructure company, manufacturing, equipment vendor or professional services firm. You will have demonstrable experience of the cyber security issues facing organisations and particularly security risk management relating to OT. You will have a keen understanding of the direction of travel for these types of systems in terms of the integration of information systems and OT and what this means in terms of cyber security risks and enabling opportunities for business transformation through digitalisation. You will possess a strong team focus, excellent communication, relationship building and influencing skills.
We are looking for candidates with demonstrable experience in:
- Security management of industrial control and operational technology systems and applications such as:
- Process control
- Distributed control
- PLCs and RTUs
- Industrial cyber security and data communications
- Electricity transmission and distribution network control.
- IoT and Industrial IoT
- Industrial cyber security risk management, architecture and security monitoring
- Key industries such as:
- Electricity generation, transmission, distribution and distributed energy
- Smart energy and metering
- Oil and gas
- Civil Nuclear
- Transport (including aviation, rail, maritime, road and autonomous vehicles)
- Wider critical infrastructure
- Security standards relating to the sector, including:
- NCSC NIS Guidance and CAF
- ISO 27001 and ISO 27005
- NERC CIP
- ISA-99/IEC 62443
- NIST CSF.
As a self-starter, you will have the ability to operate successfully in a commercial environment and flourish in an entrepreneurial setting that offers you the opportunity to work at the highest levels within a global centre of excellence.
Unlike other consultancies, we are a largely employee owned business that rewards on merit and shares its success.
As a member of PA’s Digital Trust and Cyber Security team you can expect to consult to a wide range of clients throughout the UK, Europe and globally covering a wide range of critical industries.
Based from one of our UK offices you should expect to travel and work on client sites and you should have the unconditional right to work globally.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com
More jobs like this
Warszawa, Poland Warszawa, Poland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud Security Administration and ConsultingAnsible AWS Azure Cloud Computer Science Docker GCP +5
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours Health care +3
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs