Cyber Security Managing Consultant - Healthcare and Life Sciences
London, United Kingdom
PA ConsultingAn innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future. Our clients adapt and transform, and…
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Are you passionate about helping health technology organisations design, develop and deploy sophisticated and innovative solutions? We help our clients develop innovative services that improve outcomes, take care closer to home and deliver a great patient experience.
Tomorrow's healthcare system will not be like today's. The coming changes will be shaped by a myriad of influences: shifting preferences, innovative technologies and new economic models, to name a few.
We bring a rich mix of insight and expertise to your challenges by combining our knowledge and experience across healthcare, life sciences and medical technologies. Our priority is to build lasting partnerships with our clients.
Every organisation wants to improve the way it works and make best use of new technology. Today that means use of digitisation, automation, and artificial intelligence to harness efficiencies and new routes to users. All of this needs to be done in a way that protects individuals’ data and builds security into both the systems and the mindset. As we grow our Cyber Transformation capability we are looking for dynamic and compelling individuals who can help clients understand the potential benefits of trusted digitisation enabled by digital trust and good cyber security.
What can PA offer you?
- Original, strategic and operational consulting that makes a real business difference to high-profile clients.
- The opportunity to work in committed teams that blend in-depth industry experience with high quality consulting expertise. Intelligent and interesting colleagues who will develop and challenge you.
- A transparent career path where your advancement is objectively measured, enabling you to achieve your full potential.
Our DT&CS Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) specialists understand how to help life sciences and healthcare clients develop and put into action a digital trust and cyber security strategy that enables them to build the organisation they need for the future, and make sure that it is secure by design.
As a Managing Consultant, you will be part of our leadership team, taking new service propositions to the market as well as developing new business and strong client relationships while leading and delivering great work.
- Ability to work with HLS clients, helping them to structure their thinking in order to identify key requirements, challenges, opportunities and aspirations for the organisation
- Taking accountability for the delivery of technical cyber security engagements and leading multiple engagements on a day to day basis
- Leading sales and business development initiatives in the HLS sector and acting as an integral part of the broader Digital Trust and Cyber Security leadership team
- Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships (typically at CIO, CFO, COO, CISO or Head of Technology level) across a range of organisations within the HLS sector
- Commercially aware and with industry relationships that will enable achievement of revenue in the region of £1.5+ million per year
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills at all levels up to Board level and strong network across HLS leaders
- Trusted and respected leader with the ability to build and run a highly effective team that delivers client outcomes and develops the team and individuals
- Experience and knowledge of the regulatory environment facing clients; with a particular focus on cyber security and privacy relevant regulations
- Qualification such as CISSP, CISM, and CIPP/E preferred
• Private medical insurance
• Travel allowance
• 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
• Company pension scheme
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Life and Income protection insurance
• Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
• Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Cyber Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs