Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
ForstaForsta is the new frontier of Customer Experience and Market Research Technology. Formed in 2021 via the merger of industry leaders Confirmit, FocusVision and Dapresy, our global company powers the richest and most comprehensive set of research...
Who we are:
Forsta is the new brand for the merged businesses of FocusVision and Confirmit & Dapresy, and is a full-spectrum, Customer Experience and Research Technology solutions provider, servicing professional client enterprises directly. Our technology allows our clients to gather, analyze and share data for Voice of the Customer Programs & Market Research. If you want to join an exciting growth brand, then we are your natural choice.
Our Legal and GRC (Governance, Risk management and Compliance) department keeps us all out of trouble. This highly educated and astute group possesses lot of knowledge about how we work, how we sell, and about laws and regulations in the countries we operate in. They play critical roles in reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts and agreements. Basically, they ensure we operate professionally, legally, and ethically with respect to everything we do.
As a Security Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing and auditing controls that manage information risk and security. The duties of each member of the security team can fluctuate based on needs and risks, but you will be primarily responsible for ensuring that the organization's security practices remain in compliance with all internal policies, pertinent laws and regulations, and client commitments.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Requesting, submitting, and filing artifacts related to the completion of third-party audits
- Audit frameworks we use: HITRUST CSF, SOC 2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, TX-RAMP
- Responding to client requests for information about our security program and the security of our custom applications
- Reviewing/monitoring the security of our vendors and providing risk assessments
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a government-regulated industry, such as healthcare or finance.
- Minimum 1 year of IT, audit, or risk management experience in one or more of the following frameworks: HITRUST CSF, SOC 2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at one time with exceptional follow-through.
- Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
Forsta is a great place to advance your career, and we have an amazing culture. To those of us who already work here, Forsta is more than “just another job”. We work hard, but Forsta is an employer that provides ample opportunities to learn, grow, and express creativity. The management team has an open-door policy and encourages collaboration at every point in every process. Our team members are much more than just co-workers – we’re all friends working toward a common goal.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market-leading SaaS company, with colleagues and customers from all over the world and an experienced executive leadership team
- Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
- Flexible location and working environment – possibility to work from home
- Benefits like generous vacation days, employee referral bonuses, Employee Support Program, Internal Mobility program, etc.
- and many more…
Interested in joining a great team?
If you have the qualifications listed above and want to join a great team, apply now!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs