Cybersecurity - MUST Be US Citizen with TS/SCI Clearance!
Tampa, FL, United States
EDC ConsultingHeadquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a professional services company that provides industry-leading Business Systems and ...
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, EDC Consulting LLC (EDC) is a professional services company that provides industry-leading Business Systems and Information Technology services to the Department of Defense, Federal, State and Local government and the private sector. EDC is a leader in providing end-to-end system implementation, integration and technology services using agile and lean processes for rapid results. We are subject matter experts in SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Maximo, Microsoft and other business systems. EDC’s mission is to forge scalable and sustainable solutions by bridging the gap between our clients’ needs, and delivering our services though the right mix of innovation, creativity and experience.
EDC Consulting provides a complete, competitive package of healthcare, paid time-off and other benefits for our employees nationwide. More information about our benefits is provided during the hiring process. Our Benefits programs include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Supplemental Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k) with Company Matching, Paid Time Off including Community Service and Military Leave, 10 Company Holidays, Employee Referral Program, Prescription Drug Discount Program, Corporate Shopping, Commuter Benefits, Balance Works (EAP) and more...
MUST Be A US Citizen with Active / Clear TS/SCI Clearance!
Cybersecurity work in support of SOCOM global DoD/IC networks;
- Program Manager - Manage budget, encourage allocation of resources, report progress with all stakeholders including CO/COR, MS Office Suite, (i
ncluding PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project) as well as Basecamp Power user.
- Cloud Cybersecurity Engineer - Design, development, and implementation guidance, CI/CD, DevSecOps, DoD SCA and AO, Cloud Services.
- Cybersecurity Analyst - Develop and maintain Enterprise Gray and SIE networks, risk vulnerability assessment, Mobile Devices, SCA/CA, AO/DAA, SIF, A&A.
- Cybersecurity Specialist Trainer - Dedicated on-site Cybersecurity training, certification and awareness support, track and validate workforce, review, and update Lan cert training,
- Cybersecurity Systems Analyst - Track A&A status os SIE governed IS's, DoD/IC RMF, TSOC's, ATO/IATT, ATC, risk, and vulnerability assessments, SCA, POA&M, DOA/DAA.
- Operations Cyber Analyst - Support for circuit registration and operation of deployed forces, PPSM, DMZ, GIG, PPSM, ACLs, GIAP, SMAP, eMASS, CISCO routers and firewalls
- Cybersecurity Auditor - Execute compliance assessment and validation of networks, cloud systems, hardware and software, ACAS, STIG, NIST, PowerShell, SPLUNK, MS Remote Server, IAVA/IAVM, CVE, CVSS.
- Cybersecurity Engineer - On-site support, network audits, assessments, corrective actions, risk and vulnerability ST&E, ensure compliance, research and make upgrade recommendations.
- Applications Cybersecurity Engineer - Guidance and direction in design, development and implementation of automated solutions, CI/CD pipelines, MS Azure, AWS, GCP, DevSecOps, SCA/AO, Jenkins, JIRA, GitLab, Bitbucket, Micoud, OCI, OpenShift, PHP, Java, OCI Containers, Agile, SDLC, RMF, STIGs and NIST.
- Cybersecurity Architect - Network audits, assessments, corrective action recommendations for Cybersecurity architecture engineering solutions in support of SOF CND, ConOps and ACLs.
MUST Be A US Citizen with Active / Clear TS/SCI Clearance!
- Minimum 8 years’ experience recent proven experience as CyberSecurity Program Manager including performance evaluation and change management principles with MS Office suite including PowerPoint, Basecamp and MS Visio as well as MS Project.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: ConUS and/or OConUS.
- REQUIRED EDUCATION: BS/BA STEM Degree or Related Fields.
- REQUIRED CERTIFICATION(s): PMP with CASP+, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, or CCSP.
- REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Active / Clear DoD TS/SCI.
- MUST Be Available to work On Site at a Tampa, Florida location.
#HiringImmediately #Job #SOCOM #WeareTheEmployer #LongTermWork #Employmnet #Career
To apply, please include All times available to discuss details with your resume!
Tags: Agile Audits AWS Azure Bitbucket CASP+ CCNP CCSP CI/CD CISA CISSP Clearance Cloud Compliance ConOps CVSS DevSecOps DoD Firewalls GCED GCIH GCP Java Jira NIST Oracle PHP PowerShell SAP SDLC Splunk STEM TS/SCI
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs