RFX Bid Management Solution Consultant - 050322
Gurugram, Haryana, India
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who are driven to make a difference. Bringing together leading innovation, unrivaled Contract Lifecycle Management expertise, and a deep commitment to customer success, SirionLabs helps the world’s leading businesses contract smarter. Powered by intelligence uniquely connected across the complete contract lifecycle. SirionLabs’ easy-to-use, highly configurable Smarter Contracting Platform brings legal, procurement, and business teams together to author stronger agreements, manage risk and strengthen counterparty relationships.
Today, analyst firms such as Forrester, Spend Matters and IDC agrees that SirionLabs is a leader in CLM whilst world-leading businesses including Vodafone, Unilever, DHL, and Morgan Stanley trust SirionLabs to create, control, and manage over 5m contracts worth more than $300bn, in 100+ countries around the world. SirionLabs is backed by leading VC firms and has gone through a Series C round. SirionLabs is a 550+ people company with 7 offices globally.
Job Role: Presales – RFX, Bid Management (Analyst/ Sr. Analyst)
Years of Experience: 4-6 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
The Pre-sales team is responsible for managing and execution all bids and RFx responses. The team is responsible for understanding client requirements, translate requirements Sirion product fitment, technical and architectural requirements vis-à-vis Sirion’s multi-tenant environment and build implementation and execution solutions. Responsible for coordinating with multiple parties, stakeholders, such as, product, engineering, customer success, information security, HR and Finance teams to build the proposal responses.
- Thorough understanding of RFI / RFP process and its components including but not limited to Bid Qualification / prioritization.
- Bid Planning / Daily stand-up procedures / Presales Systems / Presales KPIs / Win / Loss Analysis.
- Customer response skills / Verbal / written communication skill.
- Participate in RFX defense and due diligence calls with prospect customers
- Experience in Presales or Bid Management in B2B SaaS industry will be preferred.
- Enterprise Solutions (ERP, ITSM, GRC, Sourcing and Procurement) knowledge or experience of working on similar bids will be preferred.
- Should exhibit good understanding of sales cycle and the role of presales in it.
- Review mechanism / good communication, verbal and written, with strong ability to collaborate within team, internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent coordination and project management skills with focus on process, structure and organization skills.
- Aptitude to self-learn and ability to adapt to complex situation.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to build value propositions and bids on Microsoft tools.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent business judgment.
- BE / B. Tech / BSc Computer Science/Electronics and Communication.
- Preferred - MBA – Marketing/Sales.
SirionLabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We value diversity in our workforce, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military & veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, and ordinance.
We also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and applicants as required by law.
We follow these principles in all areas of employment including recruitment, training, promotions, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
Other jobs like this
Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager, Associate Director & Director – Cyber Security – Government CyberAudits CISM CISSP Clearance Compliance Governance ISO 27001 +4
Career development Flex hours Health care Parental leave
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs