Senior Product Security Engineer
San Francisco, California, United States
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As Security Lead for our engineering organization you will continuously improve the security of our cloud services and infrastructure. You will help promote a culture of security across the engineering organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out a comprehensive product security roadmap
- Ensure compliance against relevant industry security standards
- Perform regular audits and patch vulnerabilities
- Run secure coding training for the team
- Participate in the design of new services and infrastructure
- Create proper automation and monitoring to enforce security policies and detect threats
- Promote security best practices
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years working within information security disciplines, startup experience a plus
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with information security frameworks (i.e. SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI)
- Experience securing a distributed, cloud-based infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Understanding of technologies around network security including PKI, DNS, load balancing, IPSec, TLS, and HTTP
- Application Security engineer who reviews our code and systems to make sure we are building things in a secure way
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.