Information Security Officer - Vienna
Role Purpose: The Local Information Security Officer operates within the governance, risk & compliance service provided by Jumio’s CISO function through the GRC team.
The role acts as the security interface between the CISO's strategic and process-based activities and other critical teams, like Engineering, Machine Learning, Product, Facilities, HR and Legal.
Role Value: The role holder reports into the Director Information Security and they need to positively influence other members of the security team as well as other departments across Jumio.
- Support the ISMS operation and associated independent security certification activities for SOC2, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Shape the strategy and direction of our security operating model, helping focus on utilising the right skill sets on the most appropriate subjects.
- Create and manage a unified continuous monitoring model for multiple customer compliance frameworks possibly including new frameworks on a continuous basis as business expands.
- Manage and evolve the GRC platform with the upkeep of information metrics and support all aspects of GRC security for key departments, as their security business partner.
- Support the transition/integration of security models associated with business acquisitions.
- Management of security KPI metrics and reporting strategies
- Delivery high-frequency communications regarding progress on security programs.
- Management of security policies and processes, to ensure operational efficiency, meeting regulatory compliance, and support for regional demands.
- Coordinating the overview of technical control initiatives to meet security policies.
- Gathering, analysing and assessing the current and future threat landscape and providing a realistic overview of (local) risks and threats in the enterprise environment.
- Planning and execution of external and internal audit activities as required.
- Assisting fellow Jumio’s in understanding and pragmatically responding to security audit findings.
- Support the CISO function to develop budget projections based on (local/regional) tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
Experience and Qualifications
- Recent success in helping create and operate cutting edge (non-traditional) Information Security Management Systems, ideally within high tech businesses.
- Ability to demonstrate contemporary information security concepts, best practices and strategies.
- Expert level of managing SOC 2, and ISO 27001, this is essential; knowledge of PCI DSS would also be beneficial.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of how information security can impact an organisation; you can give examples and explain both positive and negative impacts.
- Comfortable providing high quality updates to various levels and global audiences, including video.
- A bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent work experience; an M.B.A. or M.S. in information security is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
Great to have Experience and Qualifications
- CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification
- (Internal) Consulting experience
Key Characteristics and Attitudes
In a recent global survey these attributes were valued by Jumios in all locations and functions - we firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
IDEAL: Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability, Leading Innovation
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from all backgrounds and of all statuses.
Jumio is a B2B technology company dedicated to eradicating online identity fraud, money laundering and other financial crimes to help make the internet safer. We leverage AI, biometrics, machine learning, liveness detection and automation to create solutions that are trusted by leading brands worldwide and respected by industry thought leaders.
Jumio is the leading provider of online identity verification, eKYC and AML solutions. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Applicant Data Privacy
We will only use your personal information in connection with Jumio’s application, recruitment, and hiring processes, as described in Jumio’s Applicant Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs