Third Party Risk Management Consultant
London, United Kingdom
PA ConsultingAn innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future. Our clients adapt and transform, and…
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
PA’s Financial Services Third-Party Risk Management team helps our clients to design, build and assure resilient supply chains to protect their reputation, respond to regulation and maintain competitive advantage.
Our view is that supply chain resilience can only be sought through an analysis of the end-to-end value chain including business operations (including intragroup) and supply chains to assess both the Important Business Services and the critical (material) third and fourth party that underpin these operations. Today’s organisations need an approach that is broader than the previous traditional disciplines of business continuity management.
The role will combine assignments to:
- Assess client’s resilience of their outsourcing, third party and intragroup services – using a range of tools and benchmarks.
- Provide assurance to clients on their adherence to third party (including outsourcing) and intragroup regulatory requirements, such as EBA Outsourcing, PRA SS2/21 and equivalents.
- Undertake 3rd party risk and assurance assessments on behalf of Financial Services clients
- Assess and advise clients on Third-Party risk management software solutions and risk-based tooling.
- Design and implement third-party and intragroup risk management frameworks– governance, policies, risk appetite statements and tolerances.
- Design and implement new operating models to manage and oversee third-party and intragroup services – including capability mapping, organisation design (across 3 Lines of Defence), end to end third-party management processes, systems and risk-based tooling
At the same time there will be the opportunity to further develop and shape PA’s Third-Party Risk Management team, contribute to thought leadership and generate assets to improve the team’s capability
We are looking for consultants with the multi-disciplinary outlook to deliver our view of what makes a business resilient. Specifically we are seeking;
- An ambitious consultant who has a passion for designing resilience supply chains and building a more robust economy
- Someone self-motivated with an unwavering sense of pride in their work and a clear record of success
- Stakeholder management skills, capable of managing interactions across the business
- Knowledge of the operations of sourcing and contract management and in particular, the identification and management of risk within third parties and intragroup services.
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking third party risk and assurance assessments (both onsite and remote) across major risk categories, such as operational and cyber.
- Technical experience in many of the following is essential: supply chain risk management and assurance assessments, exit and business continuity planning, outsourcing and intragroup governance; Operating Model design for third-party and intragroup services;
- Knowledge and understanding of the application of outsourcing, intragroup and third-party regulation including, EBA Outsourcing, PRA SS2/21 and other regulatory equivalents.
- Transformation skills in implementing third party operating models, including organisation design, governance frameworks (policies, procedures, tooling, metrics), and systems.
- Experience of relevant international standards for resilience, risk management, information security and service continuity
Familiarity with Financial Services Regulation and a financial services background, however, we recognise that supply chain resilience principles apply across other regulated sectors (such manufacturing and pharmaceutical), so would consider applications from individuals with related experience from other sectors.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs