Sr. Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
XOR Security is currently seeking talented Sr. Vulnerability Assessment Analyst for an exciting position supporting one of our federal clients.
Washington D.C., USA
- Maintain, optimize and troubleshoot the Tenable solution (Tenable.sc, Tenable.io, NNM, LCE, Nessus Manager, Agents, and Scanner) currently deployed in a Unix environment
- Prepare and maintain solution documentation, including security, configuration and CONOPS.
- Support upgrades of Tenable.sc, Nessus Manager, Nessus scanners, LCE, and PVS
- Perform security compliance and vulnerability assessments; develop and apply STIG or CIS baselines for various operating systems (Windows, RHEL/CentOS).
- Configure authentication methods (PIV, SAML, LDAP) and development of role-based access controls (RBAC).
- Participate in technical meetings with stakeholders: provide design & architectural guidance for tool capabilities
- Utilize Tenable APIs – integrate Tenable products and automate daily activities
- Perform enterprise-wide network scanning, agent scan, container including credential scan of Unix, Windows, Network devices and VMWare.
- Create dynamic asset, dashboards, and reports
- Administer Windows and UNIX operating systems in an enterprise environment
- Deploy, configure, and maintain Nessus agents in an enterprise environment to include the application of best practices for schedules and integration with Tenable.sc
XOR Security offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from the first day of employment, 401k with a vested company match, vacation and supplemental insurance benefits.
XOR Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Citizenship Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements - US CITIZENSHIP and PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE REQUIRED.