Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the role:
As the Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be responsible for driving and executing state-of-the-art security solutions to protect our systems and customer data. You will be reporting to Aspire’s Head of Information Security and will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team of infosec specialists within the company.
What will you be doing?
- Support a wide array of IT/security solutions and infrastructure
- Drive security architecture, design and implementation by aligning the outcome with regulatory requirements such as the MAS Technology Risk Management ("TRM") Notice and Guideline.
- Automate processes using e.g. Python, Powershell, Go
- Designing and reviewing of IT security policies, procedures, guidelines and risk assessments
- Supporting and driving other IT/security related activities
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related qualification.
- A passion for cybersecurity and related fields, and are able to demonstrate this with side projects that you have worked on in the past
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant industry and function
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse and evolving environment
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English
- Experience with security related GCloud and AWS services, e.g. GuardDuty, Config, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, ControlTower, Macie, WAF, Inspector, Security Hub or IAM
- Familiar with tools such as Okta, Google Workspace, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Azure Sentinel and Azure AD, Snyk
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs