Security Operations Team Lead
QAD, Inc.QAD is a provider of flexible, cloud-based enterprise resource software and services for global manufacturers. Use innovative ERP, MRP, supply chain and lean manufacturing solutions to manage your business.
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
Do you have a passion for Cloud Security and you'd love to lead a SOC team? As the Team Lead for our Security Operations Team, you will be focused on maintaining a secure Cloud presence supporting QAD customers around the globe. Your team of security and vulnerability analysts will focus on identifying, alerting, investigating, responding to and reporting on cyber threats.
As a SOC Lead, you will provide oversight for the Security Operations Center which provides real-time cybersecurity monitoring, event detection and triage, incident analysis, coordination and response, situational awareness, and cybersecurity countermeasure implementations for maintaining a secure cybersecurity and information assurance posture. Experience building a Security Operations Center and team would be ideal, but not required.
This position is remote, and can be performed anywhere in Mexico. All qualified applicants must be fluent in English and apply with English resume.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish a fully functional Security Operations Center (SOC) as part of the Service Delivery Enterprise Operations Support Center.
- Mentor and lead a highly functional Security Operations team.
- Ensure security monitoring, analysis and incident response for cybersecurity events in a highly available SOC protecting global Cloud customer data centers and environments.
- Utilize and enhance the tools comprising QAD’s Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Maintain 24x7x365 comprehensive situational awareness of customer cyber-threat landscape as it relates to security monitoring.
- Deliver expert advice to stakeholders regarding the security status of customer environments.
- Analyze and report on the cyber-threat intelligence situation regarding observed activity from security tools.
- Develop Security processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes.
- Effectively communicate with all parties, especially stakeholders.
- Possess knowledge of contractual obligations, services provided, company policies and procedures.
- Create a team environment and improve/sustain employee morale.
- Collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- 5-6 years of related technical experience.
- Experience using McAfee enterprise, Nexpose, Darktrace or similar security applications.
- GCIH, CISM or CISSP certification.
- 5 years of experience providing security monitoring and incident response services
- Act as an internal expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response
- Experience as a Senior Security Analyst
- Experience leading a team
- Experience with Security Operations Center, network event analysis and/or threat analysis
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and technical security solutions
- Experience analyzing data from cybersecurity monitoring tools
- Ability to analyze endpoint, network, and application logs
- Experience tuning and/or configuring SIEM and vulnerability tools
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Scripting experience in Linux or PowerShell preferred
- The ability to multitask and maintain a professional demeanor under pressure.
- Possess understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles at a foundational level.
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
QAD is committed to ensuring that every employee feels they work in an environment that values their contributions, respects their unique perspectives and provides opportunities for growth regardless of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving higher levels of diversity, equity and inclusion so that employees can bring their whole self to work.
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs