Security Analyst - Incident Response and Security Monitoring
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
ADARMA are looking to engage a Security Analyst to work with one of our leading Financial Services partners in Edinburgh. Initially a remote role, this role will be offered on a six month contract basis. Assisting with the assessment, triage and response to a range of security threats, incidents and requests, this individual will better enable our client to defend and protect their business. Please note that this role will requirew working on a rotational shift basis.
In this role, you will;
- Define and assist in root cause analysis on security incidents and events whilst also supplying training and future scenario planning
- Monitor security, continuously alerting and analysis the existing service
- Advising the business of best practice during events and aiding with scenario planning
- Identifying and supporting the team in dealing with security incidents
Please note that due to the change to off payroll working / IR35 legislation which is due to be implemented in April 2021, the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
- Experience of incident and event management
- Knowledge around internet and transmission control protocols
- Some experience of working with Splunk
- Knowledge around Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Anti Malware and DDoS or Intrusion detection systems
- Network intrusion detection analysis experience
- Proven capabilities around networking protocols and routing
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.