Security Specialist - Pentester
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
KMS TechnologyFind and start your dream jobs at KMS that can fulfill your diverse careers e.g. Software Engineers (Developer), Test Engineers (Tester), Fresher and more.
KMS was established in 2009 as a U.S.-based software development & consulting company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 13 years of operation, we have been trusted globally for the superlative quality of software services, products, technology solutions and engineers' expertise.
- KMS Technology focuses on custom software development and a wide variety of consulting services
- KMS Healthcare specialises in the healthcare industry, provides a unique blend of consultative healthcare technology solutions backed by the power of full lifecycle development support
- KMS Solutions serves the Asia Pacific region, bringing the world's innovative technologies to help organizations achieve their business goals through world-class digital capabilities and fit-for-purpose solutions
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Grove, and Visily.
KMS is committed to providing tangible contributions and long-lasting impacts to the communities through leveraging our IT expertise. The company has also been recognized by prestigious industry awards as a great workplace in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- Conduct Penetration Testing for Web Apps, Mobile Apps & Computer Systems for KMS systems and group services.
- Run vulnerability scan regularly for internal and the external assets, analysis, assess the risk, prioritize and coordinate with related parties for remediation & reporting.
- Detect zero-days vulnerability from security community, vendors, analysis impact, research & testing exploit to have solution for mitigation.
- Collaborate with security blue-team for investigating security incidents.
Knowledge and skills
- 01+ year experience penetration testing (OWASP Top 10 Web, Mobile Apps & Systems)
- Proficient use of testing tools: BurpSuite, Acunetix, ZAP, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nesuss ...
- Ability to identify and exploit vulnerabilities with methodology.
- Well reporting skill for penetration testing project.
- Knowledge and proficiency one of (Python, PHP, ASP) programming languages is an advantage.
- Familiar with cyber security threat hunting such as: OSINT, Shodan, Censys, Spiderfoot, etc. is a plus.
- Ability to think analytically
- Passionate about information security, eager to learn, good at self-study
- Good at English in communication skills including oral and written so can communicate with US Clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Security certificate: Security+, CEH, CHFI, ECIH, or other equivalent certificates is an advantage.
- Practicing profile of penetration testing labs platform (HTB,Offensive Security, Tryhackme, VirtualHackingLab) is a plus.
- IT certificate: MCSE, LPI, CCNA, CCNP is also a plus.
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year and performance bonus
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs