Physical Security Operation Manager
Provo, Utah, United States
QualtricsAsk the right questions, listen to what people need, and respond with the right actions, every time with the world's leading Experience Management software.
Qualtrics is growing exponentially and that growth means constantly finding better, more secure ways to manage physical access to our workplaces, employees, data, and systems. We must continuously evaluate how we secure our offices, process threat intelligence, and implement the necessary programs and systems that will help us maintain a strong security posture at scale. We are looking for an experienced physical security engineer to join our security operations center / incident response team in Provo, UT who can work with others across the organization, react to alerts, manage accesses, respond to incidents, and support the growth of our Americas and Asia-Pacific physical security programs. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to lead security projects, conduct incident response, manage daily physical security operational requirements, and support security initiatives across the globe.Expectations for Success
- Minimum of a BS degree.
- 4-6 years of physical security engineering, system design, and/or operational security operational experience.
- Fundamental understanding of networking technologies involved in CCTV and access control. Knowledge of operating systems, Windows server security, and MacOS.
- Experience managing emergency mass notification systems, physical security audits, visitor management systems, incident management systems, risk assessments, badging systems, and investigations.
- Experience with configuring, programming, testing, troubleshooting, and maintaining large enterprise LENEL S2 and MILESTONE security systems.
- Threat intelligence experience with direct experience leveraging open-source intelligence tools such as Dataminr.
- Experience deploying and operating video management systems (VMS), including their integration with access control systems.
- Physical Security Architecture and Project management experience. Must be able to advise the designs of regional offices and other Qualtrics facilities.
- Grows the Americas and Asia-Pacific physical security programs through both impactful projects and by managing daily physical security operations.
- Supports the Americas SOC/IR team through incident investigation, response, and resolution. Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the SOC for Physical Security related incidents.
- Provides security and safety training to SOC/IR team personnel and to other employees.
- Ensures communication and escalation of security activities to regional leadership.
- Coordinates security activities across time zones to EMEA SOC counterparts.
- Matures incident response and physical security systems. Improves physical security controls in our facilities and our ability to respond and remediate physical security incidents.
- Maintains and improves physical identity and access management (PIAM)
- Support FedRamp, ISO27001, SOC, HITRUST, and other audit activities for security operations and incident response.
- Supports design planning and risk assessments for new regional Qualtrics facilities.
- Work-life balance is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- Qualtrics invests in your continuing education. Our Qualtrics Engineer Development (QED) program encourages all Qualtrics engineers to invest in themselves by scheduling up to 10% of their time on individual engineering growth activities each quarter.
- We lead the industry in workplace experience. Qualtrics boasts top-tier offices, wellness programs, and employee experience benefits.
- In addition to the standard employee benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we also provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our offices.
- We bet on and believe in sharing Qualtrics’ success - restricted stock units (RSU) are a part of your total compensation
More jobs like this
Toronto, Ontario, Canada Toronto, Ontario, Canada Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 132K - 190K * USD 132K+ *
Sr. Manager/Director Security Engineering and OperationsBlockchain C Cloud Compliance Crypto ISO 27001 NIST +4
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +11
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs