Senior Security Engineer
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Senior Security Engineer.
This job is for security fans. Here's unlimited space to improve your skills and make surrounding world better. We invite you to join our friendy team of professionals, we also offer the best boss you can ever think of. And we never smile, it's a strict rule)
- Conducting information security audits of Windows and Linux systems (web-, SQL-servers etc.), networks and network equipment, business processes in software development teams.
- Writing records and reports on the audits.
- Development of policies and best practices to help the developers self-configure their systems.
- Conducting security trainings.
- Conducting network perimeter vulnerability scans and penetration tests.
- Implementation of tools for monitoring the network perimeter.
- Investigation of security incidents.
- Keeping the order in the IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience which will allow to perform the above listed tasks.
- Ability to summarize experience and share it with other people.
- Ability to create and document information security processes.
- Level of English sufficient for writing documentation and speaking with clients.
- Understanding of ISO 27001, GDPR and other frameworks and legislation in the sphere of the protection of privacy and security is highly appreciated.
- Information security certifications are highly appreciated.
- Accuracy, thoughtfulness, sociability, ability to bring things started to the end.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.