Cyber Threat Intelligence Co-op (Drexel 2023)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Security Risk AdvisorsCybersecurity Consulting and 24x7x365 CyberSOC. SRA is a leader in advanced security testing, operations, and program development.
The Threat Intelligence co-op is a vital part of SRA’s TIGR (Threat Intelligence Gathering and Research) team. This position will support the essential mission of gathering, analyzing, disseminating, and operationalizing threat intelligence to clients and within SRA. The Threat Intelligence co-op will assist with the collection of forensic artifacts for threat intelligence as well as assist with the review and evaluation of malware or other adversary tools. The Threat Intelligence co-op will work as part of the TIGR team under the supervision of a manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review cybersecurity news, synthesize important developments, and write threat intelligence summaries
- Contribute threat intel to STIX/TAXII feeds that support operational teams
- Routinely monitor various data sources to uncover and understand motivations, goals, targets, capabilities & modus operandi (tactics, techniques, and procedures), aka tradecraft, of cyber threat actors and groups
- Help draft and produce client deliverables
- Actively participate in the development, documentation, and implementation of new processes to expand and mature capabilities for the organization
- Analyze activity associated with both successful and unsuccessful intrusions by advanced attackers
- Understand what information can and cannot be gleaned from various social media services around the world
- Responsible for drafting summaries for the daily threat watch and ad-hoc threat bulletins
Work with Experts: Robust internal training program, plus Company-paid external training. SRA recognizes the value of professional development for employees. Therefore, we encourage our employees to pursue continuing education and role-specific training. Every SRA employee is eligible to attend one training per year paid for by SRA.
Corps Training Program: Our SRA Corps training program is a six-week experience that begins with one week of orientation at our Philadelphia headquarters. Whether new hires are interns, co-ops, or full-time consultants, SRA Corps members meet our founders, learn our values, and experience a day in the life of a cybersecurity consultant. Following orientation, Corps members return to their home office and participate in trainings such as Consulting 101, Enterprise Networks, Cloud Security and more. Our leaders provide hands-on offensive, defensive, and frameworks boot camps.
Give Back: 1-2-3 Program: 1. For all full-time employees, SRA will give $1,000 to a charity of your choice. 2. If you give an additional amount (up to $1,000), then 3. SRA will match that amount up to $1,000.
Mental Health Services: SRA has partnered with Talkspace to provide all SRA employees with free mental health support. Talkspace connects individuals with licensed therapists for chat, video, and phone sessions.
(Subject to change)
Security Risk Advisors is a fast growing 200+ person company with offices in Philadelphia, Rochester, New York and Kilkenny, Ireland. We deliver state-of-the-art cyber security consulting services to Fortune 1,000 organizations in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Products industries. Security Risk Advisors maintains a fast-paced and innovative culture that focuses exclusively on engagements that solve the emerging needs of our clients. Our environment fosters the continuous professional development necessary to remain at the top of our game.
To find out more about us, please visit our website at: https://sra.io
Security Risk Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at SRA are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or any similar category protected under federal, state, or local laws.
SRA values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.
Perks/benefits: Health care
More jobs like this
Boston, Massachusetts, United States Boston, Massachusetts, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 52K - 99K USD 52K+
Global Atlantic Financial Group
Analyst, Cyber Threat and VulnerabilityActive Directory AWS Azure C CEH CISSP Cloud +38
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Fertility benefits +10
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs