Are you passionate about cyber security? Do assess vulnerabilities and risk? Do you want to be challenged and learn new technologies and work in a global environment? If you answered yes, than you could be Fivesky's next Vulnerability Analyst
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a large environment.
- Have worked with global teams
What you will do:
- Identify vulnerabilities using infrastructure scanning tools
- Use your knowledge of networking, application and system security
- Interact with security architecture, penetration testing, application development, Risk Officers, etc)\
- Maintain knowledge of threat landscape
- Work in a DMZ environments and Web Proxies and hardware, load-balancing, firewalls and multi-tiered architectures.
What you've done:
- Have some understanding of (CVSS/CMSS) scoring systems
- Have experience with patch management
- Provided reporting and analysis and follow up
- Provided vulnerability analysis and produce reports for management
- Participated collecting, assessing, and cataloging threat indicators
- Worked with web malware
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.