Security Analyst, Customer Trust
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Businesses from startups to Fortune 100 companies have built their businesses on Twilio’s platform. Twilio is committed to being the most trusted cloud communications platform to enable our customers’ success. We are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to work with our enterprise customers during their customer journey with Twilio.
Twilio Security is looking for a Customer Support Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has an expertise and passion to exceed our customers’ expectations. They also have:
- 2+ years experience in customer facing technical roles
- You have experience supporting a sales function, ideally in technology and are comfortable balancing competing priorities
- You have experience with security audits, or experience as a security auditor
- You have organizational, analytical, and problem-solving and communication skills preferably in a risk or security context
- Develop and maintain education internal and external security enablement content (whitepapers, presentations, training, website content, etc.)
- Experience with developing technical standards, and operational guidelines
- You have knowledge of security concepts and technology, including encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, telephony, middleware, and applications ideally in a cloud environment, cloud and or API knowledge is a plus
- Functional knowledge of common security frameworks and regulatory requirements (e.g., FISC, APRA, iRAP, PCI, SOC, ISO/IEC 2700X, COBIT, etc.).
- You have or would be willing to obtain certification(s) such as: Security+, CISA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, PMP, CRISC, CFCP, or similar
- Experience reviewing and redlining contracts a plus
Note: This role requires a blend of many skill sets. We’re generally looking for the above, but will consider a variety of backgrounds.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will participate in building the priorities and plans for the Security Customer Trust team . You will execute communication from the Security team to our enterprise customers while living the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: You are able to adapt at writing and presenting for audiences at various levels, from developers to enterprise customers to internal partners.
- DRAW THE OWL: You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth customer experience with the Security team for some of Twilio’s largest customers.
- BE AN OWNER: You are passionate about transparent communication, whether that means sharing Twilio’s virtues or owning opportunities to improve.
- You will be challenged to WEAR THE CUSTOMERS’ SHOES and provide timely, relevant solutions to serve our customer’s needs.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You will oversee all enterprise customer security requests, inclusive of security audits, questionnaires, and reviewing contract terms.
This role will play a very important part in helping to establish and mature the control environment at Twilio resulting in an enhanced Security Compliance posture, greater Customer Trust and increased revenue for the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.