United Kingdom - Remote
DionachWe’re an independent, CREST-approved global information security experts. Protect your organisation’s information assets and manage your cyber risk.
Dionach are a dynamic cyber security company looking for a Penetration Tester to join our growing team.
Do you have experience in penetration testing?
Do you want to sharpen your penetration skills and gain more responsibilities? If so, keep reading, this job is for you!
Your main role will be as a Penetration Tester, with options for research and development, and to work in other areas of information security consultancy.
After a period of induction and training, you will start working with senior consultants. You will shadow them to improve your penetration testing skills, along with the related consultants’ experience.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of services: web and mobile application tests, internal tests, infrastructure tests, but also, social engineering and red teaming projects. See Dionach Services for a full list of our services.
There are opportunities to improve your qualifications, mentor others and work with a wide variety of technologies and organisations.
- Two years minimum experience in penetration testing, including network, web application and/or internal penetration testing.
- Experience in leading customer engagements.
- Experience of working as the solo penetration tester on jobs and of working in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain things in a clear and non-technical way.
- Holding a penetration testing certification such as OSCP or OSCE.
Experiences and skills that would also be beneficial:
- Proactive at writing technical documents and improving processes.
Along with a competitive salary structure, you will have the following various benefits:
- Technical development & given time to develop your skills
- Training labs
- Certification training and sponsorship
Why choose Dionach?
Dionach are a growing information security company specialising in penetration testing and information assurance services. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced team and enhance your skills. Dionach have leading industry certifications including CREST, CHECK, PCI QSA and ISO 27001, with a focus on improving customers’ security, and developing people’s skills and qualifications.
Dionach are always looking for self-motivated people who wish to work in a fun, flexible environment, where they can make a difference to the business. We are a growing business which provide opportunities for both interesting work and career development.
Dionach actively promote equality and value diversity in our workforce, we support our employees with options such as flexible hours and personal development.
We welcome applications from anywhere
Job Types: Full-time, permanent
Salary: up to £65k or €70k per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs