Information Security Analyst
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello! Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge. FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add an Information Security Analyst to our Systems & Infrastructure team.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will:
- Perform security assessments e.g., penetration testing, WAF reviews, application reviews and other internal security auditing and assessment functions.
- Assist in the vulnerability management program and perform regularly scheduled vulnerability scans to support compliance and triage of new and old vulnerabilities.
- Help maintain security frameworks and standards such as, ISO27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, GDPR.
- Monitor SaaS, PaaS, IaaS logs (SIEM) for potential security related activity.
- Assist in compliance and documentation tasks as necessary (e.g. filling out security frameworks).
- Audit data access, appropriate use of software, and security training compliance.
- Implement cloud security controls in AWS and help automate security processes when appropriate.
- Oversee phases of the software development lifecycle process (SDLC) and CI/CD pipeline.
- Evaluate macOS, Unix and Linux systems and a cloud production environment.
- Monitor IDS/IPS systems for threats to security, establish protocols for identifying and neutralizing threats
- 1 + years of experience in Security preferably in SaaS
- 1 + years of experience with Cloud Security in AWS
- Hands-on experience with performing DAST scans, working with a SIEM, vulnerability management tools, etc (e.g. Qualys, Veracode, Burp, etc.).
- Experience with a vulnerability program such as, Nessus or Qualys
- Experience with security control mapping across different frameworks.
- Hands-on experience of security technologies such as WAF, FIM, ConMon, SAST/DAST, etc.
Bonus Points for:
• Knowledge of container security such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience working with operating systems and hardening (Linux and macOS)
• Certifications such as CISA, GSEC, GCED, CEH or CISM
FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform, built to help organizations streamline processes and drive quality form conversions. At our core, our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
We work across multiple industries with well-known customers, including Amazon, Aetna, Lenovo, Volvo and others. We have been recognized in the 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it’s like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!