Business Development (Cybersecurity Sales) Co-op Winter/Spring 2021
This is a paid, full time internship from January through June 2021. This position will be remote due to COVID-19 until conditions improve.
Business Development (Cybersecurity Sales) Intern: You will be an integral member of our company's Business Development & Sales teams - assisting with tactical market research, new client prospecting, and sales related analytics.
What you'll do as a Sales Intern:
- Prospecting Accounts - looking at target company's employees to find relevant Information Security professionals we can pitch the product to
- Salesforce Database Maintenance - making sure all entries are correct and updating contact information when needed
- Territory Mapping - locating relevant accounts within a specific BDR/SE's territory
- Ad-hoc Management Requests - usually cleaning up large spreadsheets in order to portray more accurate information for the sales team to reference
- Data Analytics - finding out which companies have the most information security professionals and linking that number to expected ARR through current customers
- From co-workers with decades of experience working in a wide variety of fields - everything from globally recognized tech-entrepreneurs, to ex-Intelligence Agency vets, to PhD's in advanced sciences
- About the field of cybersecurity, specifically the sector known as threat intelligence
- About the field of Machine Learning and how we utilize massive sets of data to power our product
- How to operate efficiently within a full lifecycle business development & sales process, inside a fast-paced tech start-up within in emerging industry
- How to navigate and operate Salesforce, the most widely used Customer Relations Management (CRM) product
What you'll need to succeed as a Sales Intern:
- Competitive attitude
- Organized nature
- Analytical skills
- Curious mindset
- Collaborative, team spirit
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.