Heredia, Costa Rica
Re:Sources is the backbone of Publicis Groupe, the world's third largest communications group. Formed in 1998 as a small team to service a few Publicis Groupe firms, Re:Sources has grown to more than 4,000 people serving a global network of prestigious advertising, public relations, media, health and marketing agencies. digital. We offer technology solutions and business services including finance, accounting, legal, benefits, procurement, tax, real estate, treasury and risk management to help Publicis Groupe agencies do what they do best: create and innovate for their clients. . In addition to providing essential, everyday services to our agencies, Re:Sources develops and deploys platforms, applications, and tools to improve productivity, foster collaboration, and enable professional and personal development. We continually transform to keep pace with our ever-changing communications industry and thrive in a spirit of innovation that is felt around the world. With our support, Publicis Groupe agencies continue to create and deliver award-winning campaigns for their clients.
Responsible for orchestrating Publicis Groupe-wide security security engineering operations and functions. The role must be able to translate the IT-risk requirements and constraints of the agencies into technical control requirements and specifications. Maintain and analyze web application firewall data and intrusion prevention data to enhance overall Security posture.
- Diagram high level infrastructure reference architecture and controls for engineering, operations, and management reference.
- Provide technical expertise to the risk management team to assess technical risk
Identify opportunities for process improvement to meet and exceed customer service expectations and improve overall risk posture.
- Utilize Threat Intelligence and Threat Models to create threat hypotheses.
- Correlate data from intrusion detection and prevention systems with data from other sources such as firewall, web server, and DNS logs
- Prepare project documentation (guides, configuration documents, etc.).
- Good working knowledge of various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-virus.
- Expertise in network, host, and cloud-based analysis and investigation.
- Coordinate with intelligence analysts to correlate threat assessment data.
- ThreatX Web Application Firewall, Palo Alto Threat Prevention (App-ID), Broadcomm Web Security Service proxy.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with a data centric environment to include traditional datacenters and virtualized environments (private cloud, hosted cloud, and public cloud).
- Certified in at least one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCIH, GPEN, or other accredited security credentials.
- IT Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced English.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States … Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States - Remote Full TimeContractMid Mid-levelUSD 135K - 150K USD 135K+
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group
Senior DevSecOps Engineer- RemoteAutomation CI/CD Clearance DevSecOps DoD Governance Security Clearance
Competitive pay Health care Insurance Medical leave
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs