Security Researcher (Intern)
BinanceBinance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Implement penetration testing in different scenarios such as cloud services, IDC, and office networks.
- In Red and Blue Drills, use real attack TTPs (tactics, techniques, procedures) to break through the organization's business environment to test the capabilities of defense systems and response teams.
- Fight against cybercriminal gangs and analyze the source of security incidents.
- Track the industry's cutting-edge attack technology, research results, and practice.
- More than 2 years of experience in performing real-world penetration testing or large-scale targeted red team attacks.
- Familiar with common web vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10, principles, hazards, attack utilization methods, and repair suggestions.
- Proficiency in various penetration testing tools and in-depth understanding of the principles.
- Experience with phishing and other social engineering.
- Good communication skills and effective teamwork spirit, with good professional ethics.
- Records of bug bounty, CTF, CVE, etc.
- Extensive experience in developing penetration testing tools, writing PoCs and performing system development.
- Experience in offensive and defensive combat training attack team is preferred.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
More jobs like this
Pittsburgh, PA, United States Pittsburgh, PA, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 120K - 160K USD 120K+
Research Scientist / Research Engineer - Security and PrivacyC C++ Computer Science Cryptography Intrusion detection Machine Learning Mathematics +6
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs