Lead Offensive Security Engineer
San Mateo, CA, USA
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
WHAT YOU NEED :
- You break things, and you want to break them anywhere, in any cloud.
- You want your work to mean other people can not break our things, and collaborate to get it done.
- You eat and sleep offensive security research, bug bounties, CTFs, fuzzing, tools, and techniques.
- You find and exploit bugs in
- You have helped build, or contributed at a senior level to an offensive security program before, and have strong opinions for how to make it better.
- You have a proven ability to manage yourself and produce results
- You are a strong communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally, with a track record of delivering results
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Lead our offensive security team.
- Break Snowflake before our adversaries can.
- Work with threat hunters to make sure it, and all its variants can not happen again.
- Prove it with data.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US :
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
- Did we mention we are one of the fastest-growing software companies, ever? The opportunity for impact is enormous.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?