Senior Information Security Analyst
New York City, USA; Boston, Massachusetts, USA; Denver, Colorado, USA
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) team works within the Information Security organization and across Datadog to implement, monitor, and continuously improve Datadog’s security, risk, and compliance programs.
As a Senior Security Analyst, you will lead security efforts to acquire and maintain industry certifications, design solutions that enable Datadog’s security goals, and collaborate directly with engineering teams to work quickly and securely. You will be responsible for defining the implementation of technical compliance capabilities and lead efforts to provide transparency to customers, prospects and other stakeholders.
This role is focused on building and operating a global PCI-DSS compliance program. You will provide technical recommendations on scoping the environment, guide the protection of regulated CHD, and lead the continuous improvement of Datadog’s PCI program.
This role will also be responsible to create and maintain solutions that uphold Datadog’s continuous compliance and synthesize a broad set of industry and federal regulations.
- Play a lead role in designing and maintaining a global PCI compliance program.
- Provide precise guidance and feedback on the implementation of technical architecture and engineering requirements.
- Lead and coordinate technical assessments to validate and enhance Datadog’s PCI program and architecture.
- Design solutions using modern technology that allow Datadog’s security and engineering teams to move quickly and adapt to an evolving threat landscape.
- Coordinate the implementation of technical security capabilities and engineering requirements.
- Create documentation to provide transparency to customers, prospects and other stakeholders.
- Create and maintain automated solutions to uphold Datadog’s continuous compliance with a broad set of industry and federal regulations.
- Drive compliance efforts to enable Datadog to enter increasingly regulated markets.
- You have a BS or at least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- You have delivered or helped develop a stellar ROC, understand how to articulate controls, and how to design effective compensating controls where necessary.
- You have a deep understanding of how to achieve compliance objectives in a cloud native environment.
- You have familiarity with AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You have a proven track record working in security audit, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting.
- You value correctness and efficiency, and have an exceptional eye for detail.
- You have exposure to compliance and regulatory regimes (e.g. FedRAMP, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS).
- You want to work in a fast, high growth environment.
- You’ve managed a PCI program running on a microservice architecture.
- You hold a PCI Certification (QSA, ISA, PA-QSA).
- Relevant Industry Certification (CISSP, CISA, GIAC).Specialist Certification (ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer).
- Background in IT or Security Operations.
- You like to automate the boring stuff.
- Experience implementing a multi-cloud based security program.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
The Senior Information Security Analyst role salary typically ranges from $149,000 to $179,000, plus variable compensation and a competitive equity package. Your actual compensation will be determined based on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits go here: https://www.datadoghq.com/us-benefits/.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs