Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability Analyst (SOC Tier 2)
True Digital GroupEnabling Digital Transformation As a subsidiary of True Corporation, a leading communications conglomerate in Thailand, True Digital Group (TDG) ambition is to transform Thailand and the region for digital revolutions. uncover new...
Our team's mandate is to provide world-class service in Cyber Security as the leading Cyber Security service provider in Thailand and ASEAN Market. You will be joining TDG's Cyber Security team to protect our clients from cybercrime and support multifaceted countermeasures against cyber attacks by Threat Intelligence and remediation automation.
The Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Analyst (TIVA) is responsible for providing a combination of strategic, tactical and operational intelligence to the MDR Centre and its constituency. They gather and analyse tactical cyber threat and vulnerabilities intelligence and provide timely intelligence support to incident responders and guidance to threat hunter.
- Establishes priority intelligence requirements for all key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes, risk management, and related standards and regulatory requirements.
- Performs threat modelling to identify, classify, prioritise and rate threats based on thorough analysis of the organisation’s top risks and critical assets, and derive appropriate use cases to be implemented into the MDR platform.
- Investigates and researches known indicators, correlates events, identifies malicious activity, and discovers new sources to provide early warning for a variety of threats.
- Analyzes internal and external threat intelligence data sets, including vulnerabilities intelligence, detect and track emerging threats and security trends.
- Produces timely, accurate, relevant and predictive intelligence by identifying and reporting on malicious actors, campaigns, and other relevant activities.
- Produce and deliver timely, actionable threat intelligence to foster situational awareness, enable proactive decision-making, and promote enhance active defence measures within True Digital.
- Monitors open source information feeds and threat actor activity to identify activity levels and indicators for threats, targets of interest and possible attack vectors.
- Works with the other MDR Centre team to ensure that actionable indicators of compromise are incorporated into appropriate technologies.
- Proactively recommends short-term and long-term changes based on threat intelligence to improve MDR Centre tools and detection capabilities.
- Bachelor degree in a related field such as information security, management or computer engineering.
- Active CISSP & CISM certifications are required.
- Other relevant certifications (such as GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, CEH, GWAPT and others) desirable.
- Experience working in the Information Security field, including any of the following: threat intelligence, security operations, incident response, malware analysis, and/or vulnerability management.
- Experience with open source and Dark Web intelligence analysis tools.
- Prior experience in the Service Provider Industry is a plus.
- Experience operating all areas of the intelligence lifecycle.
- Experience in collecting intelligence from various information sources including but not limited to; malware analysis, open source/paid feeds and technical reports.
- Possess experience in tracking evolving threats and providing threat intelligence support to incident response teams.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and provide executive level presentations.
- Experience in collaborating as part of a larger security/intelligence team.
- Working experience in a MDR Centre, Security Operations Centre (SOC), Managed Security Service (MSS), or enterprise network environment preferred.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We value our people and have the mission to attract and retain exceptional talent. We work in a truly agile environment where opinions are encouraged collaboration…. everyone has an opinion….opinions are valued…..and have no time for finger pointing and politics, instead we test & learn and celebrate successes as a team.
We will provide a training and coaching program to all our team members, tailored to your development needs and aspirations. This can cover a wide range of skills, like mastering new technologies, further developing your skills in presenting to a non-technical audience or supporting you to grow in a leadership position.
Employee Provident Fund – Annual Bonus - Annual health check-up - Medical Service @Workplace – Medical Expense Reimbursement - Health & Life Insurance - Fitness, Spa, Day care – Employee Privileges – Employee Loan - Education Loan - Scholarship for Employees' Children - Learning Center - Staff Activities - Smart Casual
More jobs like this
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United … Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 35K - 65K * USD 35K+ *
Computer Network Defense Analyst-JuniorComputer Science Firewalls Forensics Intrusion detection Network security Pentesting Polygraph +2
Career development Team events
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United … Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 45K - 84K * USD 45K+ *
Computer Network Defense Analyst-MidComputer Science Firewalls Forensics Intrusion detection Network security Pentesting PhD +3
Career development Team events
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs