Cybersecurity Project Manager / Architect
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Do you obsess about applying best cloud security practices to your environment and know how to convey that to senior management? Are you looking for excellent career growth? Then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Cloud Security Project Manager / Architect.
What you’ve done:
- As a Project Manager / Security Architect involved in planning, collaborating, monitoring and project delivery of multiple SaaS security architecture engagements across the Firm in a virtual team across business units.
- Conduct risk assessment and provide technology risk/requirements to address risks identified. Areas covered:
- a. Authentication, Authorization, Auditing
- b. Application Security – Session Security, Vulnerability/Penetration Testing items, Input Validation
- c. Secure data transport and storage
- d. Periodically review security reference architecture (security blueprints) and conduct updates/enhancements to guidance, policies, or other applicable reference materials
- Participate in various Operational and Technology Risk governance processes
- Lead, where applicable, a role in architecture review committees representing Security Architecture
What you will do:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience with security architecture reviews for SaaS applications that are hosted on Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with application, network and platform security vulnerabilities and risks. Ability to explain vulnerabilities to developers and other stakeholders (technical as well as non-technical).
- 3+ years of experience in conducting Information Security, Security Architecture, Audit assessments. Presenting the outcomes of the assessment and obtaining buy in.
- 2+ years of experience reviewing technical designs and functional requirements to identify areas of Security weakness.
- 2+ years of experience in the following application/network security domains:
- a. Authentication: SAML, SiteMinder, Kerberos, OpenId
- b. Entitlements and identity management
- c. Data protection, data leakage prevention and secure data transfer and storage
- d. App Security - validation checking, software attack methodologies
- e. Cryptography – encryption and hashing
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Baltimore, MD or Columbus, OH or Remote
- Remote work from home for the right candidate
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.