Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a talented Senior Software Developer and Azure Infrastructure expert to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—Cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work by bizjournals.com.
At Arctic Wolf, we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the role:
This role is a mix of development and security analysis. This role works with team members, Product Management, Security Services and various other specialists to continuously improve the coverage and efficiency of our Managed Detection & Response solution.
- Work with team members to continuously improve coverage, efficiency and deliver customer-facing and internal services
- Participate in the full software development life cycle
- Build well-designed, testable, efficient, secure code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in the software development industry
- 2+ years of experience working with Azure Infrastructure
- Self-starter who enjoys big technical challenges
- Excited by the opportunity to learn new things
- Great design skills with a true love of coding
- Solid work experience with object orientated programming
- Have a deep understanding of Enterprise IT Security, including:
- intrusion detection
- content filtering
- Know how to analyze log and system data from the above list and other IT systems
- Experience with the following is a bonus but is not required:
- Service oriented architectures
- Networking protocols – TCP/IP, SSL/TLS
- AWS products and cloud deployment
- Developer tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Familiarity with various other cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, Office 365, Salesforce.com)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Believe in testing as a fundamental development practice
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK:
Python, AWS Cloud Services, GitHub, Jenkins
Each successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check and an employment verification as a condition of employment.
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.