Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Zurn Water SolutionsDiscover Zurn Elkay Water Solutions' commitment to sustainable products and water solutions for health, human safety, and the environment.
Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation is a thriving, values-driven company focused on doing the right things. We’re a fast growing, publicly traded company (NYSE: ZWS), with an enduring reputation for integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow.
Named by Newsweek as One of America’s Most Responsible Companies and an Energage USA Top Workplace, at Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation, we never forget that our people are at the center of what makes us successful. They are the driving force behind our superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth for over 100 years, as one of today’s leading international suppliers of plumbing and water delivery solutions.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation employs over 2800 employees worldwide, working from 24 locations across the U.S., China, Canada, Dubai, and Mexico, with sales offices available around the globe. We hope you’ll visit our website and learn more about Zurn Elkay at www.zurn-elkay.com.
If you’re ready to join a company where what you do makes a difference and you have pride in the work you are doing, talk to us about joining the Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation family!
This position, reporting to the Director, Cybersecurity, is responsible for developing, deploying, monitoring, tuning, evaluating, reporting, and maintaining systems and procedures; and to identify and mitigate threats to the corporate network, corporate assets and corporate users for both on-prem and cloud systems. This team member will identify core requirements, design, and implement security technologies and work with stakeholders to preform ongoing tuning and alerting on those technologies. This team member will be responsible for both technical implementation of systems and communication of security requirements to management and security leadership. Additionally, this team member will be responsible, as necessary, with assisting in investigations into security threats.
Zurn Elkay is seeking a strong cybersecurity candidate with the ability to execute as well as grow and advance our Cybersecurity program. This is a unique opportunity to continue to build on a solid foundation, shape your future, and build a high performing Security Program with the opportunity to grow your career.
- Assist in the continued development of global security program, strategies, roadmaps, and standardization
- Assists in building and managing an effective data classification & security program
- Manage security efforts, including but not limited to access control, monitoring configuration, security patch testing, configuration management and incident response
- Translate cyber threat intelligence into actionable mitigation plans
- Partner with IT support groups to remediate security vulnerabilities, establish best practices, and build a sustainable Cybersecurity program.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, and standards in support of all global infrastructure security efforts.
- Develop and maintain appropriate response playbooks, facilitate routine exercises, and ensure a sound communication process for all cyber events
- Work with our Managed Detect and Response partner to resolve events.
- Four-year degree in Information Security, IT Engineering, or Computer Science and/or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of security experience in Incident Response / Vulnerability Management
- 3+ years of IT experience
- CISSP, SANS, GIAC, CISM, CISA are preferred
- Advanced knowledge of internetworking and Windows client/server security concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Solid “hands on” technical experience is essential
- Experience in data classification, data security, and data privacy
- Experience in Information Security Incident Response
- Experience managing and configuring Office365 Security, DLP, & Active Directory
- Experience in IPS/IDS technologies
- Experience in IaaS/SaaS environments
- Broad understanding of all aspects of IT and enterprise systems interoperability
- Ability to communicate technical topics (verbal and written) to multiple organizational levels
- Global enterprise experience is preferred
- Palo Alto or Cisco Network experience is a plus
- Experience running a Vulnerability Management program is preferred
- Experience with Qualys and Crowdstrike is preferred.
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Plans & Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
What happens when two remarkable sustainability leaders come together as one?
A sustainability powerhouse is born, making a splash in the markets they serve and saving the planet one innovative installation at a time.
In early 2022, Zurn Water Solutions Corporation, a market leader in smart, sustainable water solutions, and Elkay Manufacturing, a commercial drinking water solutions leader, agreed to combine their two exceptional firms to become a single water solutions powerhouse.
Together, the combined company offers a comprehensive package of innovative, sustainable, specified, engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products that provide water safety, water quality, and water conservation through critical service environments, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications around the globe. Our innovative solutions enable customers to advance their ESG initiatives and reduce operating costs while providing students, patients, patrons, and people within public and private spaces a safe, clean environment and access to fresh, pure, potable water – the essence of life itself.
What makes Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation special is our people and our culture.
While playing a leading role in sustainability and water access are remarkable, what makes Zurn Elkay’s story so compelling is the alignment of the two well-respected companies with powerful legacies and a combined 224-year company history and shared values and cultures where people matter most.
Sustainably inspired, the company has a deep commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, water, and environmental stewardship, and giving back to the communities where we live, work and play. Our powerful legacy of caring and commitment is made possible by the exceptional people that embody Zurn Elkay’s values.
We’re looking for innovative, energetic people who want to help solve tomorrow’s challenges today. Our Total Associate Engagement core value means we work hard to ensure our associates have opportunities to grow and an inclusive culture in which to thrive. From formal training to on-the-job development and exposure to new businesses, when you join Zurn Elkay, you’ll join a collaborative organization that will give you opportunities to thrive and grow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Active Directory CISA CISM CISSP Cloud Computer Science CrowdStrike GIAC IaaS IDS Incident response IPS Monitoring Privacy Qualys SaaS SANS Threat intelligence Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs