Senior Security Engineer (remote)
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on October 29, 2020.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
The Senior Security Engineer plans, implements, upgrades, or monitors security measures for the protection of computer networks and information; ensures appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses. The Senior Security Engineer shall be a member of the Contract Management Team.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Manage information security controls for large-scale systems
- Implement and maintain security controls; provide guidance, oversight, and expertise; develop security documents to secure and support an ATO
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrated experience managing FISMA compliance for large systems
- Experience with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements, processes, and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in a DevSecOps environment
- Demonstrated experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software
- Demonstrated experience in supporting all system A&A activities
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.