Sr. IAM Engineer, Ping Federate
New York, NY
Posted 9 months ago
Do you love to bring two enterprise teams together by building the best experience using your single sign-on and infrastructure automation skills? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Sr. IAM Engineer. We're looking for a highly motivated individual to join the web authentication squad. The successful candidate will be part of a group responsible for engineering web access management platforms for internal workforce and external clients in NYC.
- Responsible for providing federated identity and single-sign-on solutions.
- Architect and implement these solutions in collaboration with technical teams in technology and business groups.
- Work closely with product managers and information security teams to define SSO requirements, design architecture, develop solutions and create support documentation
- Participate in troubleshooting with vendors and clients.
- Provide support for infrastructure, responding to escalations from production management operations.
- Provide strategic guidance to engineering teams on industry best practices and trends for SSO.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for SAML, OpenID Connect, and OAuth2 technologies.
- 5+ years of proven experience on various technology and products related to Identity & Access Management
- Must have understanding of Authentication (MFA), SSO, Federated Authentication (SAML, OIDC, OAuth) concepts and industry standards
- Experience with Ping Federate and SSO product is required.
- Development experience to enhance the products and integration is required, i.e. Python, Java, Powershell, Linux etc.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.