Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented IAM Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate must possess knowledge of RHEL, coding skills in Perl/Shell/Java, and have experience with large-scale directory deployments.
As the IAM Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Migrate LDAP environment.
- Act as an SME for the directory server. This includes architecting directory solutions, performance tuning, and debugging directory server process with OS commands.
- Design LDAP DIT, schema, access control, replication topology.
- Create scripts to build and monitor LDAP deployments.
- Use Perl/Shell to create utility scripts.
- Develop runbooks.
- Integrate third-party products with LDAP (fwd) and follow up with vendors.
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct load/regression tests.
- Offer 3rd level production support and train support teams.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience.
Skills & Experiences:
You must possess strong conceptual knowledge and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the following:
- Background in RedHat Linux environment.
- Previous experience with Sun/Oracle Directory server 11gr1 and Ping Directory on Linux platform.
- Background migrating replicated LDAP deployments.
- Experience with LDAP ACIs and knowledge of LDAP integration of third-party products.
- Java development and LDAP server-side plugin development experience.
- Exceptional programming skills (Shell/Perl).
- Understanding of Kerberos.
- Ability to create custom schema.
- Experience in a global environment.
- Experience with LDAP performance tuning and designing LDAP replication architecture.
- Ability to create custom ACI design.
- Knowledge of LDAP load testing tools.
- Capability to manage incidents and outages.
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
- Strong presentation and written skills.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.