Cybersecurity Analyst - Junior
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Do you obsess about applying best cloud security practices to your environment and know how to convey that to senior management? Are you looking for excellent career growth? Then Fivesky is looking for you - our next Cloud Security Analyst
What you’ve done:
- Acted as a Cloud Security Analyst when it involves AppSec, InfoSec or Infrastructure security solutions.
- Focused on security for a variety of cloud platforms.
- Identified potential risks of projects, documented and addressed those risks and work with other teams to resolve the issue.
What you will do:
- 1+ years of application, technology risk management, or infrastructure security experience as an Analyst.
- 1+ years of experience securing SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS making recommendations on how to best security practices within the cloud environment.
- 1+ years of experience consulting with teams (Engineering/Development) advising on cloud security requirements and then document the implementation.
- 1+ years of experience with secure network design, entitlement design, database access, authentication methods, logging, input validation, security testing, encryption implementation, secure storage design and data transfer.
It would be awesome if you had some security experience with some of this too:
- OAuth2, OpenID, SAML
- Containerization (Kubernetes)
- Network security technologies
Travel: No travel - Remote work
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Baltimore, MD or Columbus, OH or Remote - Work from Home
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.