Senior Security Engineer
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: :
- Build best in class incident response program
- Constantly improve our incident response capabilities
- Create and maintain documentation for the whole incident response lifecycle
- Coordinate and manage resolution of a wide range of cyber security incidents
- Communicate with senior leadership about complex security issues and their impact
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED :
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills
- Comfortable analyzing a variety of malicious artifacts as well as endpoints, network and application logs
- Extensive experience in incident response and response automation
- Experience in handling digital evidence
- Ability to write and deploy your own tools and automation (preferably Python)
- Knowledge of network and web protocols, and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US :
- Join a high impact team of security experts to scale security at one of the fastest-growing software companies ever.
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?