Staff Technical Program Manager, Security Operations
RobinhoodRobinhood has commission-free investing, and tools to help shape your financial future. Sign up and get your first stock free. Limitations and fees may apply.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood’s Security & Privacy organization is looking for our next Technical Program Manager to partner with our Security Operations function, composed of our Detection & Response, Insider Trust, Intel & Investigations, and Offensive Security teams. This organization provides capabilities such as detection platforms & signals, incident response, security intelligence, red team, pentest, bug bounty and more.
As part of this role, you will partner with our teams in building & running programs supporting our top security priorities, maturing our security operational workflows, and guiding our teams to data-driven operational health. You will define the program mission, perform gap analysis and create a strategic plan for prioritizing and addressing the gaps in collaboration with various cross-functional teams, including other Security & Privacy teams, Engineering and Risk Management.
The ideal candidate will thrive on working cross-functionally, building trust and maintaining great working relationships across a number of functions. You have experience in building security operations documentation programs and are an excellent writer that can produce clear documentation and drive consensus on it across the organization.
The role is currently an individual contributor function with the ability to have significant organizational impact and influence.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Hands on, end-to-end program management from design to delivery
- Evangelize the Security Operations team’s plans and overall strategy
- Maturing and documenting our Security operating procedures
- Provide visibility to the team’s work and priorities through strong communication practices
- Engage with other Security & Privacy teams and Engineering to ensure the alignment of needs with other initiatives
- Work closely with our legal, audit, and regulatory internal partners to ensure compliance and legal requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Business/Risk Management, or related fields
- Experience with Security Operations functions or teams
- Experience building and program managing complex cross-functional programs
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Experience in one or more security disciplines
- Familiarity with security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, ISO)
- Experience working in or partnering with Security Operations teams
- Abilities in threat modeling, security metrics, or incident response
- Advanced degree in a related field
- Experience in a highly regulated environment and/or public companies
- CISSP, CISM, ISSMP, or similar certification
- Program lead experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs