Insider Threat Lead
Remote - US
Posted 9 months ago
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio seeks an experienced professional to lead operations for its Insider Threat Program. This person will build and execute the company’s Insider Threat strategy recommending and implementing cutting-edge tools and processes to identify and investigate threats and protect Twilio’s intellectual property and assets.
This position will build and implement a program that protects business value by reducing risk of data loss through monitoring, detection, and investigation of insider activity based on proven analytics and indicators of risk. This person will leverage tools, analytical methodologies, and experience to develop key indicators, deliver briefings, propose and execute program initiatives, and collaborate with a forward leaning information security team.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of building an Insider Threat program. They also have:
- 5+ years experience with a combination of technical, investigations, networking and systems responsibilities
- Ability to provide Insider Threat Program recommendations and presenting executive-level recommendations
- An ability to self-organize, prioritize activities independently, create documentation and reporting
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate the capability to perform data manipulation and analysis in order to draw conclusions and develop metrics
- BA or BS degree in Cybersecurity or IT, or experience in HUMINT or counter-intelligence
As an Insider Threat Lead, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Build and execute the firm’s Insider Threat strategy recommending and implementing cutting-edge tools and processes.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work closely with human resources, legal, compliance, and technology stakeholders to investigate incidents and improve processes through technology, policy, and employee education
- BE BOLD: Direct threat strategy by leveraging user behavioral analytics tools to analyze and understand high-risk employee behavior
- NO SHENANIGANS: Develop and compile investigation reports; manage key indicators of program effectiveness
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop implementation options based on best practices and recommend creative solutions
- DON’T SETTLE: Actively engage key technology partners to tune and improve endpoint, network, and content analytics
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.