Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
ABOUT HEX TRUST
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
As a Lead, DevSecOps, you will work collaboratively with other engineering team members to deploy software and maintain and operate our systems; assist in automating and streamlining our operations and processes; maintain tools for deployment, operations, and monitoring of key systems; troubleshoot and resolve issues in our non production environments; and maintain uptime for our sites, apps, and content
A successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about a security and its technical challenges, with the ability to closely align with technology teams to build security from the start into our solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in implementing a secure, robust and high availability DevSecOps pipeline.
- Automate build & deployment processes.
- Work closely with engineers, QA, project managers throughout the software lifecycle in successfully delivering best in class, large scale systems.
- Implement push button deployment at scale with zero downtime.
- Implement a secure Systems and Software Development Lifecycle with security gates and testing across SAST, DAST, SCA, and vulnerability scans with an emphasis on automating tools and process integration.
- Define the processes, practices, and tools enabling CI/CD, maximizing the speed, security, and quality of product delivery.
- Manage and operate on non production and production environments
- Full stack distributed web development experience.
- Proficiency in Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux management and troubleshooting.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
- Manage non production or production environments.
- 5+ years of experience building and leading security and DevSecOps.
- Experience in public cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud).
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, AKS, EKS
- Knowledge of pods, nodes, deployments (blue-green, canary, rollbacks, etc.), load balancers, and Helm charts
- Experience maintaining Security in a container environment
- Certification in AWS, Azure, or GCP is plus
- Experience with Site Reliability is a plus.
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in style and comfort from our modern office in Central, Hong Kong, the heart of the Asian financial services centre.
Please send CV, salary expectation, and expression of interest to email@example.com.
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Other jobs like this
Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager, Associate Director & Director – Cyber Security – Government CyberAudits CISM CISSP Clearance Compliance Governance ISO 27001 +4
Career development Flex hours Health care Parental leave
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs