Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Location: Ho Chi Minh City,Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
What you will do
The Security Administrator is responsible for the administration, support, incident investigation and operations of various security solutions deployed in Trusting Social. This role will be well versed in the areas of threat detection/prevention, endpoint detection and response, host intrusion prevention, device encryption, web access control, application allow listing and sandboxing. This position will utilize various tooling to ensure that security controls are installed and are operating effectively on all endpoints and relevant systems.
- Act as a specialist in the area of endpoint security, mobile device management, web security and workload security solutions. Deployment and daily operational support of various security solutions.
- Develop reports and alerting within the security tools to ensure agent coverage. Review endpoint policies for effectiveness at mitigating current threats.
- Perform lifecycle maintenance of security tools and solutions; Stay up to date on new features and enhancements in coming releases.
- Write technical documents for operational procedures and troubleshooting steps for various security solutions.
- Assess and determine unusual use configurations, discovery of aged software, patch validation, and proper identification of high-severity vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with IT helpdesk, SRE teams to rule out or in the possibility of security tools being the root cause of incidents or system performance degradation.
- Support the Information Security Incident Response Team during security incident responses.
- Continually assess operational procedures and make recommendations based on business or operational requirements. Identify potential issues/risks and propose mitigation steps to team leadership.
What you need to have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related IT field.
- At least 1 year of experience in information security or cyber security
- Hand-on experience with the following security products such as endpoint security, vulnerability & patch management, firewall, Log system/SIEM, etc.
- Basic knowledge about one or more of the following standards and frameworks: ISO/IEC 27001/27002, OWASP, CIS/STIG, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of methodologies and trends in both information security and IT.
- Ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Preferred Qualifications: CEH/Security+/CCNA Security/Cloud Security/etc
What you will have
- Opportunity to work and learn from one of the best and brightest technology teams in Vietnam
- Be part of a winning team with exponential growth regionally, experience recruiting world-class talents
- Top market rate pay
- Generous benefits: health insurance package for family, Free Food at the office - All Day, Grab for work allowance
We are an AI Fintech company specialized in assessing credit profiles of consumers in emerging markets combining pioneering AI with large alternative data sources. In 2020 we reached our ambitious milestone of credit profiling 1bn consumers spanning 4 countries - Vietnam, Indonesia, India & the Philippines - and building a platform for the wider industry and the financial services industry in particular to provide the 'un & under' served access to credit. At the core of this initiative has been our strict and unwavering adherence to the norms of consumer data privacy and consumer data rights.
But we're not satisfied as we embark on the next leg of our journey to deliver 100 million credit lines to consumers in the markets where we operate. Although this goal is ambitious, we truly believe that by harnessing the power of AI & Big Data we can deliver financial access at unprecedented scale.
As a firm, we're audacious problem solvers motivated by our impact on society. We deeply espouse the values of ownership - of our actions and initiatives, integrity in all we do and agility in execution.
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we are seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. Trusting Social is looking for DevSecOps. If you are smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world with the most advanced and fascinating technology, come join our team. We can satisfy your desire to explore new territory and give you the runway to really make an impact.
Learn more about us here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inAEDGvOcL8&t=29sApply to this job
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs