Territory Account Manager - Cyber Security Background*
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
SonicWallDefend SMBs, enterprises and governments from advanced cyber attacks with SonicWall's award-winning firewalls and cyber security solutions.
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The role is to manage and grow SonicWall business for assigned territories within ANZ region, The core goal of the role is to strengthen SonicWall presence and its market share within the territories by expanding channel networks and re-engaging long tail partners. This role will require strategic planning and execution around net new logo and installed base customers for strategic growth. This role will work closely with various functions such as IBS and Pre-sales, Channel, in order to build stronger foundation within channel community and generate best business outcome in revenue.
Successful candidates will have proven experience with competitive partners and technologies and will have strong drive for results.
Successful Sales career experience in Cyber Security Industry in ANZ Region, with a minimum 7 years’ sales management experience in IT Security solutions and services
• Comfortable to work with all levels of the customer organization up to Senior Management and C Level.
• Strong MEDDICS approach sales skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present solutions and services information at one to one or group presentation
• Resulted oriented with the ability to work independently
• Outgoing and pleasant personality
• Australia market experience is must as the role will be based out of either Melbourne/Sydney area.
This role demands 15 - 20% travel.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.
Perks/benefits: Career development
Other jobs like this
Cyber – Cloud/ Security Architect - Cyber Defence - Consultant to DirectorApplication security AWS Azure Blockchain CISSP Cloud Computer Science +10
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Parental leave Team events
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs