QA Engineer - Cybersecurity
The Quality Assurance Engineer is a role designed to deliver quality testing of Cybersecurity functionality (e.g. Anti-ransomware, Anti-malware) in Acronis products. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to work in a cross functional engineering team, has proficient technical skills, and is comfortable working in a fast pace, cutting edge technology company.
- Review business requirements and technical documentation ensuring completeness, testability, and utilize test planning activities;
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists;
- Prepare test analytics for automation scenarios, interact with automation team;
- Analyses customers’ issues and investigate their root causes;
- Execution of manual functional testing, reporting and processing defects;
- Prepare test environments;
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation;
- Participate in technical discussions with RnD teams.
- 2+ years of testing experience
- 1+ years of test automation experience.
- Proficiency with Windows, Windows Server installations, troubleshooting Windows issues, logs, App level troubleshooting.
- Experience of testing applications on macOS and/or Linux.
- Experience of testing complex Web and Desktop Applications.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence and TestRail Integration.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate degree in a technical field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies.