Product Specialist - Security Operations and Ransomware Recovery
Palo Alto, CA
RubrikOrganizations rely on Rubrik for resilience against cyber attacks and operational disruptions with automation, fast recovery and easy cloud adoption.
RUBRIK SECURITY CLOUD is Rubrik’s latest innovation in Data Security. It combines data resilience and protection aspects, with the contextual information needed by security teams to effectively prepare and defend against cyber threats in and against the infrastructure. Already backing up critical data assets of our customers, Rubrik is in a critical position to help customers reduce dwell and response time in case of a cyber attack.
What you'll be doing:
- In this role, you have to be passionate about cyber security and security operations. You will engage with customer security operations teams, evangelize our value proposition, and identify customer problems to translate these into use cases, high level requirements and ultimately technology integrations.
- You will work cross functionally with product, engineering and field teams to ensure integrations meet the identified use cases, ensure messaging clearly articulates the value proposition, as well as train our field organizations on such integrations and the problems they solve.
- You will also be the go-to product evangelist for the area of security operations integration and help guide our product development and marketing messaging in aligning our value propositions with industry standard security frameworks and methodologies.
Experience you'll need:
- A passion to solve real customer problems in innovative ways.
- 5-8+ years of overall work experience in cyber security and security operations.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical marketing, product marketing or product management roles.
- Experience in evangelizing and presenting to security savvy audiences.
- Must have business acumen and ability communicate clearly, present to customers and large audiences, build business cases.
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.EEO IS THE LAW EEO IS THE LAW - POSTER SUPPLEMENT PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION NOTIFICATION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS UNDER FEDERAL LABOR LAWS
Other jobs like this
Security Operations EngineerApplication security Cloud Incident response Monitoring Privacy SaaS Threat intelligence +2
Career development Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Salary bonus +1
Palo Alto Networks
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Unit 42 & Cortex Incident ResponseCloud EDR Forensics Incident response SIEM SOAR Strategy +2
Career development Competitive pay Insurance Medical leave Salary bonus +1
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs