Information Security Analyst II
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and exciting Information Security Team in EMEA protecting patients data and supporting world changing product that has a direct impact on the lives of cancer and rare disease patients worldwide? Join our growing team and use your exceptional technical skills to help us deliver on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine.
Our products are used by over a thousand healthcare institutions globally and provide world leading capabilities for the analysis of genomic, clinical, and imaging data.
The Information Security Analyst II is responsible for protecting SOPHiA GENETICS from cyber threats and support the implementation of the information security strategy.
The candidates will be responsible for the implementation of defined security measures, provide expertise on security related subjects, security service management and operations. They will also be responsible for defined security domain(s) (e.g. Access Control, Cloud Security, Zero-trust, etc.), associated risk management and compliance with Security Policies.
You will :
- Define, Implement and document security measures related to InfoSec (e.g. Access Control, Cryptography, Vulnerability management).
- Support the enhancement of Information Security Policies and their application.
- Be responsible for the control, monitoring and performance of defined security processes and measures.
- Provide security expertise at the project, department and programme level.
- Assess, prevent and mitigate projects Information Security Risks related to the projects.
- Coordinate defined Information Security projects.
- Coordinate Incident and Vulnerability management activities.
- Define, Implement and document security services
- Respond to security alerts and manage security systems.
- Coordinate external security management (customer requests, external audits, etc.).
- Answer internal security issues and proactively support.
- Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology or Security,
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Security,
- Expert in several of the following domains: penetration testing & audit / systems hardening / vulnerability management / security incident management / secure development / endpoint protection / security monitoring
- Experience working within an information security compliant company (e.g. ISO 27001 or equivalent),
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Great team-worker,
- Proactive, rigorous, practical thinker,
- Certifications are a plus (CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP).
You will be joining an organisation with the patient at the heart of every decision and action, driven by purpose as we drive exponential growth.
Business recognition and accolades include:
- World's most innovative companies (Top 10)
- World's smartest companies (Top 50)
- 100 Best Places to Work in Boston
- Top 10 European Tech Startup - 2020
- Top 10 European biotechs startup to watch - 2021
- Top 25 East-Coast Biotech to watch - 2021
Plus, you will find :
- A flexible, friendly, and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Flexible working hours, including hybrid remote / on-site working model
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
LOCATION: Saint-Sulpice, Switzerland. Office-based, including 2 days per week remote / 3 days on-site.
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews.
As committed employer, SOPHiA GENETICS offers everyone the same opportunities to access employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. SOPHiA GENETICS strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its employees. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Explore more Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Architect jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application Security Engineer/Architect jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Network Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Researcher jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open SQL-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open Splunk-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs